Sunday, July 22, 2007

Told Ya!

May 23, 2007 (again)

Ok so the really important thing I forgot to tell you is that we are nowmuch safer in Ukriane again! We have gotten word from the ChurchSecurity dept (yea I didnt even know that had one till this week end)that our current threat that had caused us not to wear our tags or showthe cover of the book of mormon is over. So we are now allowed to weartags again and show our book of mormon which has already given us achance to meet people and get them interested. we are also allowed tostreet contact again but in our area thats not really effective causepeople dont really congragate in our area. theres no like parks oranything where people arent in a hurry. but yea so I'm not feeling muchsafer and working is much easier! so yea thats my other REALLY good newsfor the week! sorry I forgot it in the first letter!

No comments: